Your privacy is important to us at Untitled. We respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website.
I. Introduction / II. Overview / III. Data collections and uses / IV. Choice and transparency / V. Updates to this notice
When you use Oursupport, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices. This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data.
This notice applies to users of Tsolnetworks / Oursupport services anywhere in the world, including users of
Tsolnetworks / oursupport app, website, features, or other services related to the Oursupport app.
This notice describes how Oursupport and its affiliates collect and use personal data. This notice applies to all users of our app, website, features or other services anywhere in the world, unless covered by a separate privacy notice. This notice specifically applies to:
• Requestor (Customer): Individuals or companies who request or receive IT Support, including those who receive IT support requested by another individual.
• Field Engineers (Service Representative): individuals who provide IT support services to requestors individually or through partner service companies.
This notice also governs Tsolnetworks / Oursupport other collections of personal data in connection with Oursupport services. For example, we may collect the contact information of individuals who use accounts owned by Oursupport for Business customers or of owners or employees of Oursupport partners. We may also collect the personal data of those who start but do not complete applications to be Service representatives or customer’s, those who provide services or are subcontracted by other companies through the Oursupport mobile app, or in connection with our mapping technology and features. All those subject to this notice are referred to as ‘users’ in this notice.
Our data practices are subject to applicable laws in the places in which we operate. This means that we engage in the practices described in this notice in a particular country or region only if permitted under the laws of those places. Please contact us using the contact us on our website www.tsolnetworks.com or through the addresses below with any questions regarding our practices in a particular country or region.
Tsolnetworks Connect Europe, Lda are the data controllers for the personal data collected in connection with
of Oursupport services.
Questions, comments, and complaints about oursupport data practices can be submitted to email@example.com. You may also use the form on our website www.tsolnetworks.com to submit a question.
Tsolnetworks / Oursupport collects:
• Data provided by users to Oursupport, such as during account creation
• Data created during use of our services, such as location, Ticket activity tasks, app usage, and ticket
related data provided by the requestor.
The following data is collected by or on behalf of Oursupport:
1- Data provided by users. This includes:
• User profile: We collect data when users create or update their Oursupport accounts. This may include their name, email, phone number, Country, City and password, profile picture. We do not ask or collect , payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), driver’s license and other government identification documents (which may indicate document numbers as well as birth date, gender, and photo) inside of the oursupport mobile application.
• We may use the photos submitted by users to verify their identities, such as through facial recognition technologies. For more information, please see the section titled “How we use personal data.”
• Background check and identity verification: We use all available social media and online systems to do a background check and identity verification information for Service representative persons.
• User content: We collect the information users submit when they contact or use the Oursupport app. This may include feedback, photographs or other recordings collected by users.
2- Data created during use of our services. This includes:
• Location data (Iservice representative person): Oursupport collects this data when the Oursupport app is running and the “TRAVEL” task has been started by the service representative, the app can be running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on-screen) of their mobile device.
• Location data (Service representatives). We collect precise or approximate location data from Service representatives’ mobile devices if they enable us to do so. Oursupport collects this data when the “travel” task is started and stops collecting location information when the “travel “ task is paused. Oursupport app has a 30 minute limitation per travel task to which it will be automatically paused on 30 minutes. We use this data to enhance your use of our apps, including to improve representative to customer locations, enable safety features, and prevent unexpected queries from the customers.
• Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our services, including the type of services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided and distance traveled.
• Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
• Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion data, and mobile network data. we use the app stores standard collection platform for this.
• Communications data: We enable users to communicate with each other and Oursupport through Oursupport´s mobile apps and website. For example, we enable Customers and Service representative persons, to update comments , report documents such as user intervention reports, goods delivered documents and activity tasks ( without disclosing their telephone numbers and personal information to each other). To provide this service, Oursupport stores the above mentioned data regarding all ticket activity, including the date and time of the updates, comments, activities. Oursupport may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services, and for analytics.
3- Data from other sources. This includes:
• User feedback, such as ratings, feedback, or compliments on our website or on the release mobile app store.
• Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
• Publicly available sources.
• Marketing service providers.
Tsolnetworks / Oursupport may combine the data collected from these sources with other data in its possession.
Oursupport collects and uses data to enable reliable and convenient IT support services. We also use the
• To enhance accurate, safety and security of our services.
• For customer support.
• For research and development.
• To enable communications between Provider and customer.
• In connection with legal proceedings.
Tsolnetworks / Oursupport does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
Oursupport uses the data it collects for purposes including:
1- Providing services and features. Oursupport uses the data we collect to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services.
This includes using the data to:
• Create and update users’ accounts.
• Verify service representatives persons’ identity, background history, and eligibility to work.
• Offer, process, or facilitate reports for our services.
• Track and share the progress of a ticket request.
• Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
2- Safety and security. We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users.
• Screening Service Representatives persons before enabling their use of our services and at subsequent intervals, including through reviews of background checks, where permitted by law, to help prevent use of our services by unsafe persons.
• Using data from devices to help identify inaccruate travel claims on each ticket request.
• Using device, location, profile, usage, and other data to prevent, detect, and combat fraud or unsafe activities.
3- Customer support. Oursupport uses the information we collect to provide customer support, including to:
• Direct questions to the appropriate customer support person.
• Investigate and address user concerns.
• Monitor and improve our customer support responses and processes.
4- Research and development. We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the accuracy , efficiency, safety and security of our services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
5- Enabling offline communications between users. For example, a Customer may update a comment, note or add a document to a ticket request.
6- Marketing. Oursupport may use the data we collect to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about Oursupport services, features, studies, surveys, news, updates, and events.
We may also send communications to our users about products and services offered by Oursupport partners.
We may use the data we collect to personalize the ticket allocation to Service representatives, including based on user location and user preferences and settings.
We may also send users communications regarding elections, ballots, referenda, and other political and notice processes that relate to our services. For example, Oursupport has notified some users by email public holidays relating to the availability of Ourupport´s services in certain locations .
7- Non-marketing communications.Oursupport may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with ticket receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the services or products of Oursupport or its partners.
8- Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use the personal data we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of Oursupport’s services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
9- Automated Ticket Routing
We use personal data to make automated decisions relating to routing a ticket / request to a Service representative. This includes:
• Using Service representative country and city information to identify the location of the Service representative. • Using the service representative previous recorded location information to confirm the location of the Service representative.
described in this notice.
• Authenticating users
• Remembering user preferences and settings
• Determining the popularity of content
• Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
• Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
Some of Oursupport’s products, services, and features require that we share data with other users or at a
request. We may also share data with our customers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners, for legal
in connection with reporting, audits, claims or disputes.
Oursupport may share the data we collect:
1- With customers
This includes sharing:
• Service Representative’ first name, contact details and country and city.
• We may also share ratings and feedback, or other information to the extent required by law, with the customer or partner and service representative person.
2- At the user’s request This includes sharing data with: • Other people at the user’s request. For example, we share a user’s ETA and location with a customer or other service representative.
3- With the general public
Questions or comments from users submitted through public forms or social media pages may be viewable by the public, including any personal data included in the questions or comments submitted by a user.
4- With Tsolnetworks / Oursupport subsidiaries and affiliates We share data with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
5- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
Oursupport may share users’ personal data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns.
This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, airports (if required by the airport authorities as a condition of operating on airport property), or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies; to protect Oursupport’s rights or property or the rights, safety, or property of others; or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services.
This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
6- With consent
Oursupport may share a user’s personal data other than as described in this notice if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
Oursupport retains user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above.
Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time. Oursupport may retain user data after a deletion request due to legal or regulatory requirements or for the reasons stated in this policy.
Oursupport retains user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the category of user to whom the data relates, the type of data, and the purposes for which we collected the data.
Users may request deletion of their account at any time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following an account deletion request, Oursupport deletes the user’s account and data, unless they must be retained due to legal or regulatory requirements, for purposes of safety, security, and fraud prevention, or because of an issue relating to the user’s account such as an outstanding credit or an unresolved claim or dispute. Because we are subject to legal and regulatory requirements relating to service representative persons, this generally means that we retain their account and data for a minimum of 5 years after a deletion request except where retention is necessary for the above reasons.
Oursupport enables users to access and control the data that Oursupport collects, including through:
• In-app settings
• Device permissions
• In-app ratings pages
• Marketing opt-outs
Oursupport also enables users to request access to or copies of their data, changes or updates to their accounts, deletion of their accounts, or that Oursupport restrict its processing of user personal data.
When the Oursupport app travel task is started, the user is promoted to allow or deny access to their
• Location data
Oursupport uses service representatives’ device location services only during the Travel activity within the oursupport app. This is used to plot map route information during the travel activity to ensure that the travel activity, location, time and distance can be justified one.
Service representatives may enable or disallow Oursupport to use location data from their mobile devices through the Settings menu on the operating system of their mobile device. Users will not be able to claim time on the travel activity without granting permission to location tracking to the Oursupport mobile app. All other actives will work as per normal , with the location permission disabled.
Most mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without the device owner’s permission, and these platforms have different methods for how that permission can be obtained. iOS devices notify users the first time the Oursupport app requests permission to access certain types of data and gives users the option to grant or refuse permission. Android devices notify users of the permissions that the Oursupport app seeks before their first use of the app, and use of the app constitutes a grant of such permission.
Oursupport provides users with a variety of ways to learn about, control, and submit questions and comments
about Oursupport’s handling of their data.
To make a request, please email Tsolnetworks / Oursupport at email@example.com and ask for any of the below. • Accessing data: Users can ask for an explanation of the data we collect from them and how we use it.
• Receiving data: Users can ask for a copy of data that Oursupport collects from them with their consent or as necessary to provide our services.
• Changing or updating data: Users can edit the name, phone number, email address and photo associated with their account through the Settings menu in Oursupport’s apps or online portal. They may also ask that Oursupport change or update their data, including if they believe such data is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Deleting data: Users may request deletion of their account at any time through the Settings > Privacy menus in the Oursupport app, or through Oursupport’s website.
• Objections, restrictions, and complaints: Users may request that we stop using all or some of their personal data, or that we limit our use of their data. Oursupport may continue to process data after such objection or request to the extent required or permitted by law.
We may occasionally update this notice. Use of our services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law. We may occasionally update this notice. If we make significant changes, we will notify users in advance of the changes through the Oursupport app or through other means, such as email. We encourage users to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices. After such notice, use of our services by users in countries outside the European Union will be understood as consent to the updates to the extent permitted by law.